Monday, May 16, 2016

6 months...*crickets*

Well, I don't earn a living blogging that's for sure. If so I would be living with a gang of raccoons in my Honda months ago. Six months....really???? Time flies and honestly I'm not sure what happened this time. Lazy? Yep. Crappy computer? Yep. Busy? Not enough to totally space out and leave you readers hanging for this long.

Good news. I remembered I have this blog, I just logged in, it's not shut down due to inactivity, and I am now the proud owner of a new Macbook Pro.

Bad news. I'm still trying to figure this computer out, it's late and i'm tired,  and this is all i'm writing for this evening.

I'll be sharing some race reports, photos, injury prevention and recovery, and lots of funny stories soon. Please tune back in.


**Multicolored stripes  appear on your screen and a monotone sound plays like 1980's television.

Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. She's baaaaaack!!! Hey, how do I change my email address where the posts go?

    ReplyDelete