Saturday, August 23, 2014

Welcome!!

     Welcome to my blog! I am new at blogging so this may take some time to figure out, but once I get everything going I hope it is a website you visit on a regular basis. I plan to discuss lots of topics pertaining to swimming, biking, and running but you don't have to participate in any or all to find this info useful or just plain funny. I will talk about everything from strength training, injury prevention, and recovery to sharing healthy and quick recipes and product reviews along with MUCH more.

     I am a triathlete and I will share details about my training, race reports, upcoming events, and LOTS of funny stories. Those who know me personally know that CRAZY stuff always happens to me so be prepared! I've wanted to have a blog for a long time and i've finally decided it's time. I hope to inspire and motivate others along with providing some awesome information. I need the accountability from my readers to help me reach my goals so that is where YOU will help me as well. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog as much as I will writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment