Friday, September 4, 2015

It's FRIDAY!!!!

Happy Friday!! I think Friday is my favorite day of the week because I can run errands and not have to deal with a crowd like the weekend. Also important to note that I'm off work and can chill, train, or whatever. 

I had to get up early this morning to get Nathan to the airport to pick up the swanky rental car for his weekend adventures. He's going with his buddies to North Carolina for a bachelor party. Not the crazy wild kind (as far as I know) but the brewery hopping and just relax kind. He better bring me back some good IPA beer because I'm sure I will need one by the time he gets home.

I'm looking forward to going to bed when I want, blasting music and getting some good house cleaning done, ceiling fan on high, and sleeping spread eagle across the bed. I will miss him, but it makes you appreciate each other more when you're apart. I will need the beer because every single time Nathan is gone for a weekend the cats go ballistic and rebel. He is a cat whisperer for sure. 

I don't have much planned this weekend except to find some running shoes with more support...I think. I am going to try some RockTape for my run tomorrow and see if it helps. I'm having terrible pains in my lower legs especially the right side. I do not another stress fracture so I'm being VERY CAUTIOUS. 

Tonight I'm going out to dinner with some lovely ladies and celebrating a couple of upcoming birthdays. I'm planning a run tomorrow, maybe a bike ride and family visit Sunday, and kayaking on Monday morning. My goal is do SOMETHING everyday health/fitness related. Even if it's only a good walk...just keep moving. 

I'm really excited to Kayak. Before I leaned to swim a couple of years ago , there was no way in hell I would attempt anything that involved a chance of me drowning. Yes, I do realize that chance still exists but I feel more comfortable because I can swim. This will be my second time in a kayak so we'll see how it goes! It's part of the Mayor's Hike, bike, and paddle in Louisville. 


I have no idea how many calories are in this and I don't care!! It's a frozen bee keeper coffee. I can tell it has cinnamon and obviously honey in it. It's yummy! I'm against the Pumpkin Spice Rage until at least mid September. It's still summer dammit!!!  Why must people rush things? If I see CHRISTMAS decorations I will have a BF for sure. I'm one of those "enjoy the moment" kind of people. I will think about Christmas the day after Thanksgiving...the forgotten holiday. 

I hope y'all enjoy the long weekend! Be safe and be happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment