Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Katy Perry Day

Today has been what I will call a Katy Perry kind of day. This is based on her song  "Hot n Cold". It goes something along the lines of "you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, up and then down" ... And whatever the rest is you get it. Here's the video link below if you want to listen to it while you read my blog. 

https://youtu.be/kTHNpusq654

It started at almost midnight last night when dear husband woke me up several times over silly stuff. I did chat a little with him and remind him about his dental appointment. At 12:40 am I don't give a damn what you do with the flour and there IS a difference between all purpose and whole wheat flour. I fell asleep around 1 something and was actually dreaming (deep sleep) until my cat was beating on the window at 2:30 am wanting back in. I was hoping Nathan would get up, but the longer I waited I woke up more and more. I should've just got up and let her in and fall back asleep quickly. Nope. I waited and waited then I was WIDE awake from 3-5:30am. There's nothing on tv and FB is slow. I went back and fourth with going to the pool (opened at 5am), running, or doing some yoga at home. I ended up doing nothing after forever going back and fourth. Went back to bed at 6 am and Nathan woke me up at 7 with "are you going to get up for work!!!". I still had 30 min to sleep! I was so pissed at Nathan at 5:30am because he was sleeping solid and even snoring a bit. I seriously considered dumping a pitcher of ice water on him. The Tempurpedic  has a protective cover over it so it would be fine, but I didn't want my quilt soaked or his pillow. I do have a heart. 

On with the long day at work. Same  old stuff here but I was thinking about my working interview tomorrow. How different is it going to be? Will I accept the job if it's offered to me? Am i making the right decision? I will miss my patients so much (some I'd be happy to never deal with again). What IF My boss sees the light and will pay me what I want and get some help in there for me...will I stay? My head has been spinning all week but due to the lack of sleep really bad today. 

I enjoyed lunch with Nathan and even ate healthier since I planned to run after work to break in my new shoes. Instead I had dinner with my parents (not so healthy). I don't mind missing exercise for some reasons and seeing my parents is one of them. I was too full to even think about running afterwards but figured I could at least walk and enjoy the pretty evening. I  stopped by the Y where I run on the paved trail only to stay in my car and head back towards home. I wish I had went ahead and got that run in this morning. I do this ALL THE TIME! I wish I was a morning person. Again I went back and fourth with myself this evening. Do this...nah I'll do that...then end up doing nothing. Hey!! This is the 2nd blog post this week so it's something.

Normally I would stay up late and watch tv with Nathan and have my homemade popcorn tonight. Instead I've got to get stuff ready for the very early morning tomorrow and finish my chores so I can get to bed early. I will arrive at work tomorrow 30 min before I usually roll out of bed for work. Please cross your fingers for me and I hope my head stops spinning and my heart and mind can work together and decide what's best. What am I so afraid of or worried  about?

I hope to have more answers tomorrow and get in some sort of exercise. I always feel so much better! I will be all in one week (or day) with training then all out the next one. Are you picking up on the Katy Perry song reference? 

One day at a time. 

By the way, I really like how handy the Blogger app is. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment