Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Random things to be happy about today.


Okay so it's been a little longer than I though since my last blog post. Thank you Alexis for the gentle reminders of my delinquency. I will try to do better for now on and I've just downloaded the blogger app for my iPhone and iPad! I had no idea this existed and just thought I would check and see because it would be much easier to update. Woohoo! I found what I was looking for and hoping existed. Darn. I guess I can't develop that app and make lots of money.

Anyways today's blog is just things to be happy about. I've had a really hard time over the last 6 months and it's time to change things for the better. The first way to change things is to change the way you think and see things. I'm trying to remove all the negativity in my life and that does take some time. In the meantime I can focus on the positive and what makes me happy. 

Let's start off with finding the Google Blogger Apps! Yea! Now I can fill y'all in on what I'm doing and what's going on. 

I will do my first working interview this Friday at Denzinger Family Dental. I'm really nervous but excited to check out another world in my career. I know it's going to be very different, but my Dad has always told me that "change is good" so we'll see how that goes. I will give an update on here for my (stalkers) followers.

I'm happy to be healthy enough to teach Spin or "psycho cycling" as some class goers call it. I usually eat very light before any exercise, but I went to dinner with my wonderful Momma right after work. The company was great and I always cherish seeing her, but eating a buffet at KFC  was a BAD IDEA before class. I noted that in the books and I'm really glad everyone wanted to take it easy tonight. 

I enjoyed one margarita after class and shared some good laughs with friends. I'm thankful and happy for all the friendships I have made. I love you all- yes I'm sober. 

Coming home I was happy to see two packages on my front porch. I LOVE MAIL!! unless it's a bill then not so much. My wooden box came that I am going to decorate and store my Young Living Essential Oils in. I also ordered some label stickers. I am so OCD organized that binders, labels, new pens, paper clips, and other organizational crap makes me elated!!! 


I also (finally) got my new running shoes in today. It really didn't take long at all but I wanted them on Friday before my longer run on Saturday. I was so excited to open the box and look at my new shoes!! I ordered the Brooks Transcend 2 in purple and orange. I found a pair my size at two local stores but the colors were ugly and I wanted this specific pair. Does anyone else have that problem? I'm a slow runner so I have to look good!  Anyways, opening the box was a treat to my senses. The vibrant colors, the fresh smell of new shoes (that won't last long), and the feel of ultimate cushion. If I wasn't so ugh feeling right now I would gonna run up and down the driveway tonight! Hill repeats anyone? I'm happy I'm well enough to run. Over the last year it's been hell for my body, yet I feel I'm getting stronger than ever and training smarter not harder. 



Finally another happy thing was I came home to a cozy and clean home. My three kitties were happy to see me. I carried in another watermelon to sit on the floor in my kitchen. One of my Spin peeps gave me a watermelon after class (thank you Randy) !! Yea that's how we roll in the country.  It's wonderful to have a place to call home and people to share it with. I don't always appreciate that like I should. 

I hope this new App works well. We'll see how it goes! Until next time rock on! Have a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment